So figured I might as well start this for now...here are 100 questions out of the 5000 lol I'll find some more later and maybe do some more...
1. Who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I trust too easily, I care too much and I LOVE my husband :)
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Working, spending time with the husband and the dog, reading...lots of things
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
The ones I liked the most were Art, English, History, Biology...the ones I likes the least were math, general science, sometimes English (depended on the teacher), Computers....mostly I just hated math...I was so bad at it lol
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To pay off as much debt as possible and bank some money
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
With a couple of kids and a house of our own
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Mid-twenties, married, hopefully going to be a homeowner soon...which will lead to maybe a baby soon after :)
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Childish
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Kairo, go away!
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
honeslty I have no idea...
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No...it was always something that looked interesting, but by the time I was interested I was way too old
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It has its ups and downs...theres lots of good times and a couple of bad times...
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
I'm going to say yes
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Same as a not rainy day...just with an umbrella!
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Good...better with my mom than with my dad but thats a story for another day
Will you miss them when they are gone? of course I will
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yes, I'm a people watcher...I always have to know what everyone is doing at all times
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Lots of things...a teacher, a children's author, a fashion designer
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yup...but I didn't opt to take it
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Definitely a giver
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I try to
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When my appendix was about to burst a couple of years ago
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When my Nana passed away
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A – How to cook
B – to drive standard
C – how to clean everything immaculately
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
What other people say
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Communication, compromise and love
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A – Start a family
B – Know that I made a difference in someone's life
C – own a house
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A – Murdering someone
B – Watching my husband suffer
C – Causing a war
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
30's: Great Depression
50's: Leave it to Beaver
80's: When I was born
90's: Boy bands, Pop Music
2000 (so far): Y2K
2010's: Here and Now
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? – 90's...lots of memories about growing up
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Anything by Bon Jovi...old school though like Living on a Prayer
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
Canada - Harper
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
Stop screwing us over
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Food Network or TLC or A&E
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Hmmm...The Beast? kinda misunderstood lol...I have no idea
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
I was a Brownie for a whole year lol
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? a Boat...planes scare me
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Clash: of the Titans
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
My mom's BFF from childhood
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Food and Books and Flashlights
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
not that I know of
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Online Search for Fruits
Ambytime: some kind of dance move
Asscactus: a type of alcoholic drink
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
a game at work for the kids
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies...they were the best!
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
2 right now
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Sit in the sun and read
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
I don't think so
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
I've had my cards read twice...not sure if I believed them though
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Living a happy life with the ones you love...somewhere tropical with beaches doesn't hurt either ;)
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
Yes...and I don't know
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
nothing that I can think of...
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I couldn't tell you...I've done lots of kind things, just don't know which one would be the kindest
64. Are you a patient person?
only when children are involved
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Friendship day lol
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
meh I dunno
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
Whats a mans idea of safe sex?.....A padded headboard lol...I dunno why but I find that pretty funny
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Right now its dyed
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
maybe a couple
71. What is under your bed right now?
nothing....well maybe a dust bunny but thats it!!
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go Home for sure...
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I do whatever everyone else is doing...which usually involves going about 10km/h over
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Hmmm.....macarena!...ok but really...I'm not big on dancing so I'm the wrong person to ask
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Any of the songs that played at my wedding...thats probably the last time I danced
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Gorillas...they're fun to watch!
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
I like to think that I am
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
spend time with my husband
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Freedom of the press
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? – Equator....not big on winter all year round
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
AHH...what about music on television does that count? cause if I can have music on television that I choose to live with television
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Willingness to stand up and fight for someone or something that you truly believe in with no alternative motives fueling you
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Boogers....big green dripping boogers UGHHH
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
To wash the dog
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Dancing or Karate
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I'm going to say yes...looks like you, thinks like you, remembers everything you knew...must be you?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Spiders, bees...all of them pretty much
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Monkeyman!! with a picture of a superhero monkey
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
something when I was a child...I like to think I have pretty good taste now
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? cheeseburgers
96. What are your parents interested in? – Dad – cars...model cars, real cars..all cars really. Mom - cake making, jewelery making, reading
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
nope can't say I have
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans...wishes are just something you want to happen...a plan actually makes it happen
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
At work with the kiddies
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Tent, Flashlight and sleeping Bag