Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another one off the list...

I totally meant to update this weekend...but I honestly felt like crap, so it didn't happen. As I wrote last weekend...I came down with strep throat (I guess it's about 2 weeks ago now) and then this weekend I was taken out by your average cold with a vengeance...it sucks. I'm actually still not feeling good, but meh what can you do?

Anyways...this weekend I knocked another one off my list :)

38. Go on a hike through Rattlesnake Park

Mike and I decided to head up to Rattlesnake Point and go for a hike, we planned out our root, even packed a picnic lunch!

Basically Rattlesnake Point is located up on the escarpment in Milton. There are a few hiking paths, you can camp out if you want and lots of people go rock climbing off the side of the escarpment.





It was a lot of fun, we followed a 3km hiking path through the forested area...well we kind of detoured to the edge of the path so we could check out the view. In this picture I climbed over the barrier, this is where man of the rock climbers could set up, and took a picture with the view behind me...beautiful :)


Another view from the path.



We never actually got around to eating our picnic...I was starting to not feel so good, and Mike was ready to head out...plus it actually didn't take us as long as we thought it would, so we just brought out picnic home to eat for lunch.

This week I am not really sure what I'm going to get done off the list...my main goal is to focus on me and feeling better...not sure how I'm going to make that happen other than to take it easy and get some rest. I might go see Step Up 3D by myself...yup...thats right...by myself. It's not on my list, but I really want to do something just for me...and this might be my start!

Anyways...have a great Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment