101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
It's hard to explain...your body just feels....lighter? and everything is peaceful for that moment
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
E Kairo (even though shes not a person)
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
2 I think... Charlie St. Cloud and Step Up 3D...actually 4 if you count the drive-in...there we saw The Other Guys and Salt
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? World peace, End Hunger and that everyone had somewhere to call home
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Sleep...watch TV or a Movie...if its really bad lol have a drink...
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
a whole hell of a lot..
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
a fish maybe...but not purposely
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
I don't know if I agree with it...to me there should only be one of everyone...that's how we were put on this Earth..it takes away your uniqueness
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
watch TV...although I will ignore the TV for a good book any day
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Depends on which rights.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
I'm just going to leave this one alone...
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
nope...can't say that I have
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
not that I can remember
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
I wish I would win the lottery
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I used to win colouring contests all the time as a kid...and once I one a draw at Burger King for some really cool toy...
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
haha nope...but my Papa used to watch shows like this when I was growing up
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I know what most of my grandparents did...but not really my great grandparents
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
My great grandparents were some of the first settlers out in BC...they are actually in a history book about BC
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
Good for them...
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Outdoor pool for sure
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Native culture...Egyptian culture...a lot of historical things like that
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
don't think so...I haven't really come across a whole lot
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
If it wasn’t illegal, yes.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for… No
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher… No
C: I could make a film and make you my star… No
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
yes...Carrie Underwood in November
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
hmm...Little Mermaid or Lion King or Beauty and the Beast
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
depends on my mood really...usually I just plug in the good ole' iPod
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
I think to have lived a good life as a good person is one of the most amazing things anyone can accomplish..
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
be honest, make me laugh
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
10 or so...but most are junk
How many of those emails are junk mail?
almost all of them
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Mike and the dog
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I got married when I was 24
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
right now I really want to see Resident Evil...and I`m looking forward to Breaking Dawn
150. What is your quest?
I don't know...
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
Four year old.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
yea...where else would they have gone when they suddenly disappear there?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Nobody...I have jealous moments but I don't stay jealous
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
sleeping in and then having a yummy breakfast
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
about child development and behaviour
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
depends what the topic is
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
a bit of both...
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
life is always changing
165. What changes are you afraid of?
nothing that I can think of...change can be good
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
going teeny bopper here...BSB...any of them really
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
Food service...been there...done that...
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had?
working in daycare is pretty fun...
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
yea...when I was little
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Gemini, we're kind of two people...theres our calm self and our other self...lol what that other self is is beyond me..
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
hell no...it was so stupid
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
no...I prefer regular
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
me? I dunno lol...
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
can't remember...the stork?
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date?
Rom Com or Action for me!
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
in the back in the middle
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
Charity work...or something I really like doing
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
couldn't tell you because I haven't watched or read them
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
depends what they look like...as bad as that sounds
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Streets and tunnels with true love
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’?
It doesn’t say which God
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
some people could...but not everyone