Monday, February 20, 2012

The 36 week mark...

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2 weeks ago I was up to 20 lbs...I get weighed again on Wednesday and I'm pretty sure I've put on a few more...

Maternity clothes? yes...everyday...and sadly even those aren't fitting me right all the time anymore...shirts are getting shorter aas this belly keeps on growing

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I'm getting used to my new sleeping patterns...I wake up throughout the night to go to the bathroom (usually once or twice) and I toss and turn most of the night trying to get comfortable

Best moment this week: at the grocery store...there was a lady that went up to Mike and told her I was the cutest preggo person she has ever seen...and date night with Mike :)

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? yesterday I really missed having a glass of wine...and I miss being comfortable...

Movement: he squirms all the time...feet are in the ribs...hiccups in my lady area lol...it's fun :)

Food cravings: We went to the Keg last night for our date night and I was craving it all week because I knew we were going

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Have you started to show yet: I'm huge!! I was just showing Mike the comparison of all the "bump" pictures I've taken...in the last week alone I've grown A LOT

Gender: boy :)

Labor Signs: he is head down and already starting to drop...but we've still got some time...a few Braxton Hicks contractions too...but meh...

Belly Button in or out? kind of out? lol...the top part has popped out a little in the last week but otherwise still smooth

Wedding rings on or off? On for the msot part but my hands started swelling this week

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but uncomfortable

Weekly Wisdom: when it comes to your body and pregnancy...just go with it...theres nothing you can do to change it

Looking forward to: meeting our little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment