Sunday, February 5, 2012

34 weeks and counting!

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: last time I went to the OB I was up to 14lbs

Maternity clothes? yes...all the time...my belly has gotten pretty big lately. Most of the time I wear mat. jeans and mat. shirts...weekends are reserved for track pants :)

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights..naps on the weekend :)

Best moment this week: hearing everyone tell me how tiny I still look for how far along I am...made me feel good since I feel HUGE

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? my balance...being able to bend over properly...sleep lol

Movement: he is always kicking me in the ribs...and he constantly has hiccups...movements are starting to hurt sometimes

Food cravings: this week was ribs...which I satisfied tonight

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really...

Have you started to show yet: uh yes...lol...my belly is big compared to what it was and I've also started to drop already

Gender: boy :)

Labor Signs: he is head down and already starting to drop...but we've still got some time

Belly Button in or out? doesn't exist lol...its not in but it hasn't really popped out...its just smooth

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody...but in a very emotional way not a snappy way

Weekly Wisdom: when 8 months pregnant do NOT wear heels...you will fall and scrape your knees and break your sunglasses lol

Looking forward to: meeting our little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment