Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time is Ticking Away...

How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: haven't gained anymore since my last doctor's visit...sitting at the 23lb mark

Maternity clothes? sadly...all of my maternity clothes are becoming too small...my shirts all feel too short and my pant bands are too tight lol...yoga pants and oversized shirts it is!

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: some nights I sleep...other nights not so much...I toss and turn all night long trying to get comfortable

Best moment this week: finishing up the nursery!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? my sleep...but that's about it

Movement: he never stops lol...the OB asked how his movements were and I told her he is always moving (hasn't slowed down at all!!) and then she proceeded to take his heartbeat and had a hard time because he was moving around so much

Food cravings: sour cherry blasters and banana popcicles...andddd McDonald's french fries lol

Anything making you queasy or sick: letting myself get too hungry

Have you started to show yet: I feel like a house...lol...my belly is so big now...I go to do things and bump it on things

Gender: boy :)

Labor Signs: still head down...the Braxton Hick's contractions are picking up this week too

Belly Button in or out? kind of out? still kind of just flat...

Wedding rings on or off? off this week...the swelling has kicked in in both my legs and hands...guess I should feel lucky that I made it this far before it started

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy but uncomfortable

Weekly Wisdom: time to slow down...I can't move around like I used to and my body will hurt if I attempt to

Looking forward to: meeting our little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment