Sunday, March 11, 2012

I can almost see the light...

So I'm about 39 weeks pregnant...the finish line is within sight, yet still feels so far away. This week is my last week of work. To be honest, I'm kind of hoping that he decided to show up one night or day this week so that I don't have to sit around waiting for him once work is finished. Everything is pretty much done around here while we await his arrival. I'm going to do some laundry today and Mike is going to vacuum and hang up the pictures in the nursery today and then we should be finished :) As anxious as I feel about meeting him finally, I'm looking forward to finally holding him in my arms and having the next year off to spend with him.

I went to a friend's b-day party last night...and I'm definitely paying for it this morning. My knees and calves feel swollen this morning and I kind of feel like I've been hit by a bus...but it was a fun night and one of the last I'll probably have before the baby is here....so I'm going to suck it up and head out for hangover breakfast with Mike this morning :) Then I won't lie...I'll probably spend the majority of the day on the couch watching movies on demand.

Hopefully my next blog will be announcing his arrival...if not then I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment