Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bootcamp: Surviving Day 1

With having  a baby only a couple of months ago I've just been sort of unhappy with my body ever since.  I understand that your body doesn't completely bounce back to normal in the matter of a week or two...and I have lost all of my baby weight since having him, but things just don't look the same.  My pants still don't fit and my tummy just isn't what it used to be....soooo I decided to take things into my own hands...or errr the hands of a bootcamp instructor.  A couple of weeks ago I signed up for a fitness bootcamp in my area and yesterday was day 1.  I arrived feeling nervous, but excited and left feeling tired, sore and with the realization of how out of shape I am.  Seeing how out of shape I am only makes me want to push myself harder at tomorrow's class...and for the next 8 weeks.  I am hoping to see some changes in the next few weeks and I hope to use this class as a starting point to getting myself back in top shape.  I'm a bit scared lol...I only feel a dull ache today, which for me usually means that by tomorrow I won't be able to move, but I look forward to it!!  Wish me luck over these next 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment