Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick Baby Update

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 5-6lbs
Maternity clothes? a couple of tops that were given to me and my jeans...going to buy more this week though
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: some nights are good..some are bad...
Best moment this week: seeing my stomach move when the baby kicks...it's kind of trippy...and being able to feel where he is in there.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? drinking sometimes...which is weird bc I'm not a big drinker to begin with....and my teeny tiny waistline lol
Movement: he kicks...all the time!! I can actually see him kick from the outside now
Food cravings: depends on the day and the time lol....it's always something different
Anything making you queasy or sick: a whole chicken breast BLAH
Have you started to show yet: yes...in the last couple of weeks my "food baby" has turned into an official preggo belly
Gender: boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody...but in a very emotional way not a snappy way
Weekly Wisdom: I just need sleep...
Looking forward to: meeting our little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment