Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby Update...

Well, I truly suck at updating this thing. I come on and read everyone elses blogs but never write in my own. Anyways...I came across this little survey on one of the blogs I read....so I totally stole it :)

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: at my last appointment I had lost 2lbs...but I would put money on it that I've gained since then
Maternity clothes? I own 3 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of dress pants and a friend of mine gave me a whole bunch of shirts...they are so much more comfortable then my regular clothes
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: I'm usually out around 10 these days...sleep pretty good...sometimes wake up for a trip to the washroom but thats about it
Best moment this week: hmmm...not really sure lol...nothing exciting has happened
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? being able to drink as much pop as I want to
Movement: nothing yet
Food cravings: Burger King breakfast lol...I just can't help myself!
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything if I don't take my pills
Have you started to show yet: barely...over the last week I've noticed a lot more rounding in my lower belly and its starting to come out more
Gender prediction: I'm going with boy..
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, lol
Weekly Wisdom: don't sit for too long or your tailbone will kill you!
Looking forward to: finding out what we're having :)

No comments:

Post a Comment