Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bootcamp: Surviving Week 2

Tonight is class 4 of bootcamp.  To be honest when Monday rolled around I was dreading going back soooo much.  It didn't help that it was a dreary cold and rainy day on Monday...that kind of weather does nothing for your motivation!  I dragged myself to class and actually pushed myself through the hardest one yet.  Those who know me know that I HATE running or anything that involves doing cardio...and Monday's class was all about the cardio!  We had to do like 6 sets of stairs, a warm up run, suicides and we ended the class with a run to the hill (or in my case what feels like a mountain) and had to run up it 3 times.  It was a great workout and I survived, I'm proud of myself! 

I may not be the fittest person in the world, but I am committed to sticking to this.  By the end of the 8 weeks my goal is to be able to make it up that hill all 3 times without stopping!

Besides bootcamp, I haven't really been up to much this past week.  Next week will be a busy one for me.  Cole has his 3 month check up, it is my birthday and I will be going to a BBQ at the child care centre that I work at :)

Hope everyone is doing well!  Feel free to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment