Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 in Review...

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I figured it was time to reflect a little on all of the things that have happened in the last year :) I have had some pretty amazing things happen and am really looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me...

...This year we bought our first house and moved in. We've spent the last few months really making this place our own and I look forward to continuing to add those touches over the next year. This weekend we will be prepping the babies room (painting and setting up the crib) and then we will move on to getting the rest of the house repainted to freshen it up. Mike did quite a bit of work on the basement and redid all the flooring and paint down there...looks amazing!

...We got pregnant! Much to my surprise we found out we were expecting in July. It happened a few months earlier than anticipated but we couldn't be happier and more excited. I look forward to finally getting to meet my little guy in the next couple of months. So far this pregnancy has been quite a journey but I wouldn't trade a second of it <3

...Spent time with some good friends during a lot of fun times. We've hosted quite a few parties here at our new place and have had lots of people over for visits. I look forward to spending more time like this in the next year.

I look forward to all that 2012 has to offer...and the much needed break that Mat. leave will bring :) Most of all I am looking forward to getting to meet our baby and spending some time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment