Thursday, February 14, 2013

11 Month Update

I'm a couple days late, but I'm having a hard time getting an 11 month picture!


Age: 11 months
Date of Appt.: no appointment this month
Weight: 23.2lbs
Height: 30 inches
Sleeping Patterns: You take one nap during the day for about 2 hours (if Mommy is lucky) and you have been sleeping about 12 hours at night  
Eating Patterns: You are still a great eater....you pretty much eat anything that I put in front of you, which makes me one very happy Mom!!
Anything You'd Like to Add?: You are up to 8 teeth now (all four front teeth on both the top and bottom) and your molars are starting to cut through on the top.  You are walking all over the place and are getting much better at it....you are nowhere near as wobbly as you were last month.  You have started signing more while eating when you want more to eat....and your sign for all done is to grab both sides of your head lol...not sure how that came to be!  We are gearing up for your First birthday...can't believe it is only a month away, it feels like just yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for you to arrive!  You love to play by yourself...I often find you by the toy shelf flipping through your books by yourself, I hope you grow up to enjoy reading as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment