Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's Been A Month Already!

Cole will be exactly 1 month old tomorrow :) It's amazing how fast time flies by! We have our one month appointment at the pediatrician tomorrow, so we will get to see how much he has grown since he was born :) I know that he has definitely gained weight and has most likely gotten longer as well, since he is quickly getting too big for all of his newborn clothing. I'm happy to say that we have kind of established a routine over the last month and that our nights are not too bad!

I'm really excited to get my hair cut tomorrow as well! It's sooo long right now and I feel like it is always in my face or Cole's so it just needs to go! It will be a nice change for the Spring as well...it's been long for a long time...time to switch it up!

Anyways...I don't really have much to say at the moment..so guess this will be a short post!

No comments:

Post a Comment