Friday, March 1, 2013

1 week...

...is all that is left of my mat. leave.  After next week I start the journey of being a working mom.  I'm excited and scared all at the same time!  Next week we have our trial runs at my cousin's house before I return to work...just to get C used to the idea of being with someone else. 

I'm kind of surprised that I'm not feeling as anxious as I thought I would.  It might be because...if I really truly admit it to myself...I kind of want to be back at work....OR....the anxiety attacks just haven't kicked in yet...one or the other!

I plan to do a little bit of back to work shopping next week while I have some alone time and C is at my cousin's house....get myself some pick me up back to work outfits :)

Not a long post...just a kind of had to get it out post...

...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment